Relaxing in a beehouse.
Since time immemorial, man has been aware of bee products, as well as aromatic air in the hive. Old beekeepers soon found that when working with bees and working in the hive they felt very good . They were more robust against various diseases. Due to the polluted air today it is more common to have respiratory diseases, allergies, asthma, bronchial and lung diseases, especially in children. The bees with their movement and work in the hive produce an AEROSOL. AEROSOL contains essential oils, flavonoids, honey, pollen and propolis and other medicinal substances. The bees in the hive produce all of these medicinal substances which are dispersed in the air. The Apitherapist and bee keepers have to come up with ideas for the production of apitherapy, in which patients can be kept without the risk of being stung by bees. One week for 1 hour a day in the hive has proven to have very beneficial effects on the mental well-being of the patient.
Due to the inhalation of essential substances from the hive therapy treatment conducive to respiratory illnesses such as:
- respiratory diseases (asthma, chronic bronchitis, hay fever) and pulmonary disorders
- strengthens the immune system,
- help with various allergies,
- chronic inflammation of the throat,
- nerve disorders,
- rheumatic problems
- Spinal problems, psychological,
- psychic disorders of children
- restlessness and hyperactivity of children
- and in recovery after stroke.